1. Tour Itinerary
- AM: We pick you up at your hotel at 8.00 and depart for Bat Trang Pottery Village. On the way, you’ll have a chance to see some villages located along the two banks of the Red River Dykes. After two hours visiting in Bat Trang, you’ll have lunch at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
- PM: You’ll visit the Dong Ho Folk Painting Village where you’ll be surprised by the skilful artisans who use natural materials to make wonderfully vibrant folk paintings. Later you’ll visit the But Thap Pagoda, the cradle of Buddhism in Vietnam, which charms visitors with its unique architecture and rich history.
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
Transportation in van with A/C
English speaking guide
5. Tour Excluded
Tips & gratuities.