1. Tour Itinerary
- 08:00 – Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel. Then start your journey to Thung Nai.
- 11:00 – Arrive in Thung Nai. Get off the car and take a short rest of several minutes before taking a motor-boat to the rest-house of Ngoc Island.
- After 20 minutes motor-boating, you will reach the rest-house of Dua Island. Relax and prepare for having lunch with local people.
- 12:00 – Have lunch. Enjoy some specialties of Hoa Binh such as “Com lam” (sticky rice in bamboo), Can Wine … and cheer together.
- 13:00 – Travel on motor-boat around the lake of Thung Nai, visit Thac Bo Temple and Thac Bo Cave. Watching the daily life of some ethnic minorities in Hoa Binh Province, drop in Thac Bo Market. Take photo of the Northern mountain area of Vietnam.
- 16:00 – Come back to Thuong Luu wharf, transfer back to Hanoi.
- The car will drop off you at hotel in Hanoi at about 19:00 pm.
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Transportation with AC
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Fresh water on bus
5. Tour Excluded
- Tips & Beverage,
- Personal expenses.
- All things not mentioned above