1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- Check out hotel at 07.00 am and leave Hanoi for 4 hours road trip plus 30 minutes break along the newly built highway to Lao Cai City on the border to China.
- Enjoy lunch break at La Bordoux Restaurant with local dishes. Drive after lunch for an hour uphill to Sapa along national road 4C with a photo break at midway before turning to a narrow tarmac for 8km to Sa Seng Village of the Black H’mong.
- Get off the vehicle at the highest point of the motorway where the whole fascinating valley of Sa Seng opens wide and affers breathtaking scenery of the limestone mountains surrounding impressive terraced fields and small villages of the Black H’mong ethnic peoples. Start the two hours walking trip from here along the village path which winds its way amongst terraced fields from hamlet to hamlets, enjoy stunning scenery which changes after every corner and bend as well as drop in some local homes, meet hospitable H’mong peoples who live their quiet life in small wooden houses built in traditional style and do their everyday works.
- The walk ends up at about 5.30pm as the village path meets the motorway where vehicle and driver waiting, picked up and transfer shortly to hotel in Sapa town let.
- Check in upon arrival and relax.
- Dinner will be served at 07.00pm in a local restaurant with Sapa’s speciality.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Sapa View Hotel – 2 star class or others at clients’ request.
- Day 2:
- Breakfast, check out hotel and leave noisy and touristy Sapa at 8.30am. The excursiion today offers spectacular landscapes of Hoang Lien Mountain Range, fascinating valleys of Ban Khoang, Ta Giang Phinh and Kieng Lao Valleys as chances to visit villages and meet hill-tribal peoples from Red Zao, Black H’mong, Ha Nhi and Zay groups.
- Once getting out of Sapa, the road trip within an hour offers great view of Fansipan Mountain, Roses vegy and cardamom farms as well as lush and thick rain forest. Stop driving in Ta Giang Phinh Valley and take leisure walk for nearly 2 hours through three vilages of the H’mong for an unique discovery of local culture and way of life. Meeting the car again and drive along the quiet country tarmac sneaking amongst mountains, valleys and streams 18km to Muong Hum.
- Check in home-stay here, freshen up and have lunch break.
- Afternoon excursion takes nearly 3 hours for exploring the Pieng Lao Valley. Drive shortly from home-stay to Sin Chai Village of the Ha Nhi Ethnic whose population is only some 16 thousands individual living in Vietnam. Walk through the village, pay visit to some local homes before continue the trip to Ta Le Village of the Red Zao. Walk through Ta Le Village before coming down to Pieng Lao Valley, home to the Zay peoples who is famoous for wet rice farming.
- Picked up again at about 5.00pm and transfer back to home-stay in Muong Hum.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3:
- Morning will be for another discovery of the Den Sang Valley.
- Leave home-stay at 8.30am for 20 minutes drive uphill to Den Thang Village. Take an hour walk to explore this charming village, which hide itself between two high mountain ranges where the H’mong and Zao live their peaceful life basing on self-subsidiary way and maintain well their traditaional values.
- Continue the road trip to Den Sang Valley for admiring superb landscapes and make the round trip back to home-stay at noon.
- Freshen up and lunch.
- Leave home-stay at 1.30pm for 6 hours road trip to Lao Cai and onto Hanoi.
- Arrival back to the center of Hanoi at 07.30pm, drop off at hotel and trip ends.
Note: If on Sunday, morning today will be for attending the hill-tribal market near by home-stay. It is the most colorful Sunday Market in the region where peopples from 4 tribal groups can be met: White H’mong, Zao, Zay and Ha Nhi can be met.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Tour Included
- Car & Transportation with air-condition.
- English speaking tour guide; Visiting fee; Police permission for traveling along border region.
- Acc: 1 night in Sapa at Sapa View Hotel, 1 night home-stay in Muong Hum.
- All meals as indicated in day by day itineray with Vietnamese dishes.
- Cooler box with drinking water during tour time 2 litres per person per day.
- First aid kit
4. Tour Excluded
- Tour exclusive
- Return train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi.
- Alcoholic or soft drink drinks, personal expenses, tip…
- Trip insurance and travel insurance.