- Destinations: Sapa Town – Cat Cat Village – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village
1. Tour Itinerary
- Night 1:
- The night before 8.00 pm, we pick you up at your hotel and take you to Hanoi Train Station for night train to Sapa. You take overnight on soft lay down cabin. (If you prefer to take soft sleeper in wooden 4 berth sharing cabin*, pls advise in advance)
- Day 1:
- 06:00 – You arrival Lao Cai Station. Our guide meets you at Lao Cai train station and departs for Sapa by car.
- Arriving in Sapa mid – morning, you’ll check in the hotel. Have Breakfast.
- 13:00 – After lunch, our guide takes you to visit Cat Cat Village – Black H’mong villages and a waterfall. There you’ll have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built be the French. Then we’ll be back to Sapa for dinner. In the evening, you’re free to do as you wish, you can explore the town of Sapa and we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market (only on Saturday night).
- Cooking and enjoy dinner with Local Family.
- Overnight at Hotel in Sapa.
- Day 2:
- 07:00 – After breakfast, our guide takes you to the villages populated by H’mong and Dzao people, respectively called Lao Chai and Ta Van
- 11:00 – You’ll have lunch either with an ethnic minority family or on the way back to Lao Cai to catch a night train back to Hanoi.
- We arrive in Hanoi the next morning at 5.00 am. End of services.
2. Transfer Services
3. Tour Included
- Car & Transportation with air-condition.
- English speaking guide.
- Train ticket: Soft lay down cabin 6 berths sharing
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
- Service charge.
4. Tour Excluded
- Daily expenses
- Personal expense, tips & gratuities