- Destinations: Sapa Town – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village
1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 06:45 to 07:15 – Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way.
- Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog.
- 12:30 – Arrive in Sapa, have lunch in the local restaurant.
- 14:00 – Trekking to Lao Chai Village where the black H’mong people are living. The marvelous panorama of village is opened, backed by high mountains and facing the river. You’ll have a chance to enjoy the fresh air, see terrace fields, streams, visit and discover some of the H’mong’s families. You also can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
- Have dinner and overnight in the local house.
- Day 2:
- After breakfast, you will treeking to Ta Van village. Visit ancient sacred stones with big – small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream.
- Have lunch. Free time to relax.
- 16:00 – It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- 21:30 – We arrive in Hanoi. End of services – see you next time!
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Tour Included
- Transport: Bus Sapa Express – Limousine Noble 29 reclining seats with tour guide, air-conditioner, wifi, headphone, water, wet tissue, travel blanket, pillow,…)
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Transportation as programme
- Overnight at homestay
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees
4. Tour Excluded
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)