- Destinations: Sapa Town – Ham Rong Mountain – Cat Cat Village – Bac Ha Market
- Time: Only Departure on Friday
1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1: (Friday)
- 06:45 to 07:15 – Our Sapa Express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway.
- Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
- 13:00 – Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
- Afternoon – You will visit Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. You can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochina Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
- Evening – After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping,
- Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
- Day 2: (Saturday)
- Moring – After breakfast, you will start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
- Come back the hotel, check out. Have lunch.
- Afternoon – You will depart for Bac Ha to visit the minority market here.
- Evening – Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Bac Ha. Free time to explore Bac Ha town by yourself.
- Day 3: (Sunday)
- After breakfast, you will take part in Bac Ha Market. This is the largest market in the region, a place where many ethnic groups gather to buy and sell their traditional products then they eat, drink ,sing and dance together. There are 10 minority groups in the Bac Ha region. You can buy handmade handicrafts and clothes as souverirs.
- Then continue to visit Ban Pho village, 2km away from centre of Bac Ha, the village is inhabited by Hmong people, this is where the famous Tam Hoa plum is in bloom. In Spring, visitors come to Bac Ha to buy plum and bring to Hanoi and other provinces. In the village, there is Hoang A Tuong palace, considered by Hmong people as their King in the French colonial time. Over many decades, the palace still retains its original architecture of the old time.
- Check out hotel. Have lunch.
- 13:00 – Transfer to Lao Cai.
- 15:00 – Arrive in Lào Cai, you will get on the bus continue the journey to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains. Have a rest in 30 minutes on half way.
- 22:00 – You arrive in Hanoi. End of services – see you next time!
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain)
5. Tour Excluded
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)