- Destinations: Sapa Town – Ham Rong Mountain – Cat Cat Village – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village Fansipan Peak
1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 06:45 to 07:15 – Our Sapa Express Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway.
- Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
- 13:00 – Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
- Afternoon – You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
- Evening – After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire.
- Overnight at hotel in Sapa
- Day 2:
- Morning – After breakfast, you start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Back to Sapa for lunch.
- Lunch – Go back to your hotel and have lunch.
- Afternoon – After lunch, transfer to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
- Evening – After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, take photos, go shopping, coffee…
- Day 3:
- After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big – small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream.
- Have lunch. Free time to relax.
- 14:00 – It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
- 22:00 – We arrive in Hanoi. End of services – see you next time!
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Sapa Express Bus – Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain)
5. Tour Excluded
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)