- Destinations: Tam Coc – Bich Dong Pagoda – Thung Nham
1. Tour Itinerary
- 08:00 – Our car and guide pick you up at your hotel. Have a short break about 15 minutes on the half way.
- 10:30 – Departure for Tam Coc. There is the beautiful roadside scenery on the way. You’ll have lunch at a nice restaurant after boarding a small boat to visit Tam Coc which means literally: “Three Caves”. With Halong type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all.
- 14:00 – You take bike from Tam Coc Port to Bich Dong Pagoda, visit and take photos for memory.
- 16:00 – Upon you arrival the Thung Nham resort, you will surprise with a myriad of flowers blooming from the gates of the Valley. You visit the Bird Valley, will find really amazing how the heart of the city of Hoa Lu Town has 1 so peaceful valley like this, with numerous species of birds: egret, cranes and many more.
- 18:00 – Get-in bus to go back Hanoi City. Arrival Hanoi, end of services. Thank you so much and looking forward to see you again in next time trip.
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Tour Included
- Transportation with A/C;
- Excellent English speaking guide;
- Boat trips;
- Entrance fees;
- Meals as mentioned
- Fresh water on bus
- Services charge.
4. Tour Excluded
- Drinks, tips & gratuities.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price