- Destinations: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong National Park
1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 07:45 to 08:30 – Our guide and driver pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
- 10:30 – After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal Capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple. In the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch you will get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people – in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
- If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant).
- 18:00 – Check in the hotel and have dinner at Tam Coc.
- Day 2:
- 07:00 – Wake up and have breakfast with Vietnamese local food.
- 07:30 – Depart to Cuc Phuong National Park – one of the most popular nature tourist destinations in Vietnam.
- 08:30 – Arrive National park visit Endangered Primate Rescue Center. The primate center was established in 1993 with the help of the Frankfurt Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 cages, 4 houses, two semi-wild enclosures.
- 11:30 – Have lunch in Local restaurant.
- After lunch, depart to the Park Centre, on the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), then you’ll start on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park. You’ll also make stops at Cho Chi, tree thousand year.
- 15:00 – Car pick up and transfer back to Hanoi.
- 18:00 – Arrive to Hanoi. Tour Finish.
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- Entrance fees.
- Room at Tam Coc hotel
5. Tour Excluded
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
- Extra service of Vip class: better lunch & bicycle