1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 06:45 to 7:00 – Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the rendezvous then depature to Moc Chau. On the midway, Bus will stop in stopover for short break and take a sightseeing in 15 minutes at Thung Khe Mai Chau – Hoa Binh. After that, continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery of North-West area on the way to Moc Chau.
- 12:30 – Arrive in Moc Chau Arena Village, check in the room, have a lunch with the special food of the North-West.
- 14:30 – Our tourguide take you to visit a village of the H’Mong Ethnic people or The Heart Tea Hill (in Wulong Tea Plantation) to know more about their lifestyles. Besides, you will enjoy the glamour of the beautiful rolling hills of wild flowers, gardens of plump-trees, peach-trees…
- 16:30 – Visit Moc Shan Tuyet where produce the best quality of Shan Tuyet Tea by the traditional method in Moc Chau.
- 17:30 – Back to Moc Chau Arena Village to relax and take a picture with sunset in Moc Chau or enjoy with special services only in Moc Chau Arena Village: Tea-Bath and Milk-Bath (not included)
- 18:30 – Enjoy the dinner and have fun with activities in Moc Chau Arena Village as: Karaoke, Traditional games…
(Special choice for big group or in oder; join the camp fire, enjoy the show that is performed by the art performance group of the local people.)
- Overnight at Moc Chau Arena Village or Hotel
- Day 2:
- You can get up early to enjoy the pure peaceful atmosphere and sunrise.
- 07:30 – Have a breakfast
- 08:30 – The tour guide will take you to visit some famous places at Moc Chau such as: Bat Cave, Dai Yem Waterfall, Pine forest of Ang Village…
- 11:00 – Driver will take you to local market to own speacial local product like fruits, Sausage, Souvenir
- 11:30 – Back to the hotel for lunch and rest.
- 14:00 – Visit participating bike tour. Guides will lead the delegation to visit and take pictures with green tea plantation and learn about the lives of local people. Continuing, the delegation will visit one of the famous dairy farms in Moc Chau. Here, you can buy as a gift to take home.
- 18:30 – Dinner and overnight at Moc Chau Arena Village or Hotel
- Day 3:
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- 08:00 – Car and tour guides take you to visit Hill hearts tea (tea plantation tea Hill mildew) on plum season, you will be visiting and photographing the valley Na Ka Man, where output plum Vietnam’s largest.
- 11:00 – Group returns to hotel to process check and lunch.
- 13:30 – Depart to Hanoi, on the way, the group stopped to rest and buy Northwest specialties along the way.
- 18:00 – Visit to Hanoi, farewell tour guide customers, to end the trip. See you later.
(The program can be tailored to suit each season time in Moc Chau and at the request of customers)
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Tea farm visit and tea tasting
- Meals as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
- The services of an experienced English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
5. Tour Excluded
- Drink, Bathe in fresh milk & Bathe in fresh tea