1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 06:45 to 7:00 – Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the rendezvous then depature to Moc Chau. On the midway, Bus will stop in stopover for short break and take a sightseeing in 15 minutes at Thung Khe Mai Chau – Hoa Binh. After that, continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery of North-West area on the way to Moc Chau.
- 12:30 – Arrive in Moc Chau Arena Village, check in the room, have a lunch with the special food of the North-West.
- 14:30 – Our tourguide take you to visit a village of the H’Mong Ethnic people or The Heart Tea Hill (in Wulong Tea Plantation) to know more about their lifestyles. Besides, you will enjoy the glamour of the beautiful rolling hills of wild flowers, gardens of plump-trees, peach-trees…
- 16:30 – Visit Moc Shan Tuyet where produce the best quality of Shan Tuyet Tea by the traditional method in Moc Chau.
- 17:30 – Back to Moc Chau Arena Village to relax and take a picture with sunset in Moc Chau or enjoy with special services only in Moc Chau Arena Village: Tea-Bath and Milk-Bath (not included)
- 18:30 – Enjoy the dinner and have fun with activities in Moc Chau Arena Village as: Karaoke, Traditional games…
(Special choice for big group or in oder; join the camp fire, enjoy the show that is performed by the art performance group of the local people.)
- Overnight at Moc Chau Arena Village or Hotel
- Day 2:
- You can get up early to enjoy the pure peaceful atmosphere and sunrise.
- 07:30 – Have a breakfast
- 08:30 – The tour guide will take you to visit some famous places at Moc Chau such as: Bat Cave, Dai Yem Waterfall, Pine forest of Ang Village…
- 11:00 – Driver will take you to local market to own speacial local product like fruits, Sausage, Souvenir
- 11:30 – Back to Moc Chau Arena Village, check out and have lunch.
- 14:00 – Take bus back to Hanoi. On the half way back to Hanoi, you have a short break.
- 18:00 – Arrive back to Hanoi, our tour guide drop you at the meeting place, say goodbye to you.
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Meals as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
- The services of an experienced English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
5. Tour Excluded
- Drink, Bathe in fresh milk & Bathe in fresh tea
- Surcharge of peak season