1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 07:30 to 8:00 – Car and guide pick you up at your hotel, depart for Mai Chau.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Mai Chau valley
- 12:00 – Arrive Mai Chau, have traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available).
- 14:00 to 16:00 – Ride a bicycle with our guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
- 16:30 to 18:00 – Free time for walking, shopping,…
- 18:00 – Enjoy the outdoor BBQ party and watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”.
- Overnight at the communal stilt house or Bungalow.
- Day 2:
- Get up early to enjoy a view and have breakfast.
- 08:00 – To visit Na Meo and Na Mo villages, typical traditional Vietnamese village, to learn about their culture and custom.
- 12:00 – Come back mountain village for have lunch and check out.
- 13:00 to 15:00 – Free time for shopping and relaxing.
- 15:00 to 15:30 – Getting on the car, returning to Hanoi.
- 18:30 to 19:00 – Arrive in Hanoi Old Quater. Drop you off at your hotel. End of tour.
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car, air-conditioner
- 1 bottle of water/ person
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned
- House on stilts or bungalow for overnight.
5. Tour Excluded
- Tips & Beverage,
- Personal expenses.
- All things not mentioned above