1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 06:45 – Our bus and tour guide pick you up at the meeting place then departure to Mai Chau. On the way, you will stop at Thung Khe mountain pass to see the imposing scenery of the North- West, take a short beak.
- 11:30 – Arrive in the village of Lac – Mai Chau.
- 12:00 – Have a delicious lunch with local food.
- 13:00 – Our tour guide will take you to visit the beautiful poetic valley of Mai Chau, discover the interesting customs of the “white Thai’ ethnic minority and the ways they make their unique brocades and handicraft articles.
- 15:30 – Keep going to Moc Chau, the land of the immense fields of tea and infinite variety of wild flowers.
- 18:00 – Arrive in Moc Chau, check in the room, have dinner with specialties of the North-West.
- After dinner, you can join in a important process to make good tea product, that is callled “dry tea in the pan”.
- After that, you enjoy a hot tea that was just made by your own hands.
(Special choice for big group or in oder; join the camp fire, enjoy the show that perfomed by the art group of the local people.)
- Day 2:
- You can get up early to enjoy the pure peaceful atmosphere and sunrise.
- 07:30 – Have a breakfast
- 08:30 – You will go to visit the Dai Yem waterfall, the “ Dong Son Moc Huong” cave that is considered the most beautiful one in the North-West of Vietnam. The tour guide will tell you the interesting legend about the cave. The next beauty spot is the pine forest of Ang village, a dreamlike place with immense green colour of pines and a big beautiful lake. Besides, you will enjoy the glamour of the beautiful rolling hills of wild flowers, gardens of plump-trees, peach-trees…
- 11:45 – Back to hotel for lunch
- In the afternoon you have free time, you can go biking along beautiful roads on steep hills, or go to Moc Chau town…you also join in picking tea leaves with the local people…
- 18:30 – Have dinner
- Day 3:
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- 08:00 – After breakfast, the bus and tour guide are ready for you to start an interesting trekking journey go through the valleys, forests, mountains to arrive in the villages of H’Mong ethnic minority. Here you will discover their ways of life, their original customs, enjoy the special local food…
- 11:00 – Back to hotel & have lunch.
- 13:30 – Depart to Hanoi, on the way, the group stopped to rest and buy Northwest specialties along the way.
- 18:00 – Visit to Hanoi, farewell tour guide customers, to end the trip. See you later.
(The program can be tailored to suit each season time in Moc Chau and at the request of customers)
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Tea farm visit and tea tasting
- Meals as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
- The services of an experienced English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
5. Tour Excluded
- Drink, Bathe in fresh milk & Bathe in fresh tea
There are no reviews yet.