1. Tour Itinerary
- 07:45 to 8:15 – Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong bay.
- 10:00 – Have a short break about 20 minuttes
- 12:00 – Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
- 12:15 – Start cruising to visit Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and have lunch on the cruise.
- 14:30 – Visit Thien Cung Grotto – one of he largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago. Visiting Thiencung Grotto, tourists can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Halong Bay legend of King Dragon.
- 15:30 – Enjoy kayaking around floating village, wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
- 16:30 – You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.
We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm
Note:The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 75% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 75% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
3. Tour Included
Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
Entrance fees: During tour.
Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
Halong Bay Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
Insurance on boat
4. Tour Excluded
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list