1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1: (Overnight on Boat)
- 07:45 to 08:15 – Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure for Halong bay.
- 10:00 – Have a short break about 20 minuttes
- 12:00 – Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
- 12:15 – Transfer by tender to the Halong Cruise (Elizabeth Sails or Golden Lotus Cruise). Enjoy welcome drink.
- 12:30 – Start cruising to visit Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
- 13:00 to 14.00 – Have lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
- 14:30 – Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
- 16:00 – Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18:00 – Have cooking class on the cruise.
- 19:00 to 20:00 – Have dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
- 21:00 to 23:00 – Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Overnight on the cruise.
- Day 2: (Overnight at Halong City)
- 06:00 – Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
- 07:15 – Have a breakfast
- 08:00 – To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
- 09:30 – Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
- 10:45 – Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
(Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
- 12:00 -Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
- 12:30 – Transfer you to hotel for check-in. Free time in the afternoon for relax and leisure.
Have dinner and stay overnight in Halong city.
- Day 3:
- 07:00 – Have breakfast at hotel, then free time to relax or shopping.
- 11:00 – Check-out hotel.
- 11:30 – Have lunch at the restaurant.
- 12:30 – Pick up at your hotel. Returning Hanoi by bus
- 16:35 – We arrive in Hanoi and drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
Note:The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 75% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 75% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Halong cruise (Elizabeth Sails or Golden Lotus Cruise): Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Hotel in Halong: Golden Halong hotel
- Insurance on board.
5. Tour Excluded
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list