1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 08:00 – Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City.
- 12:30 – Your cruise will begin with a transfer from the mainland on our excursion boat which will transport you to our main vessel, Signature Cruise. Upon boarding you will be greeted by our friendly Crews and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. After a brief introduction and safety procedures overview, you will be checked into your cabin and have some free time to relax and explore the craft.
- 13:15 – A delicious lunch will be served in our main dining room as we slowly cruise through the magniﬁcent limestone formations which make up Halong Bay. Feast on delicious seafood and range of other delicious dishes as we make our way deeper inside Halong Bay.
- 15:00 – Head to Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
- 16:30 – Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
- 17:30 to 18:30 – Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free). We will conduct a Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration and invites you all to participate in the preparation of these mouth-watering delights.
- 19:15 – Your dinner this evening will be served in our main dinner.
- 20:45 to 23:00 – Evenings are beautiful on Halong Bay, and just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the night is over. Take advantage of our onboard facilities or just relax to your heart’s content. Relax at our fully stocked bar with an assortment of local and international favorites. Try your luck at night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on our roof top deck.
- Day 2:
- 06:30 – Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness of Halong Bay in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
- 08:00 – Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
- 09:00 – Next we board our Signature Day Boat to head to Cong Dam Area, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach.
- 12:00 – Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
- 15:30 – Back on board Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
- 17:30 to 18:30 – Bar opens for Happy Hour “Buy one get one free “.Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
- 19:15 – A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
- 20:45 to 23:00 – This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
- Day 3
- 06:30 – The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terriﬁc way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
- 07:30 – Light breakfast will be served this morning.
- 07:30 to 08:30 – Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
- 09:30 – Check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious brunch as we continue to cruise back towards harbor through scenery.
- 11:15 – After a ﬁnal farewell from our staff, you will be transported back to Halong City wharf via our Tender for your transfer back to Hanoi. We trust you had a pleasant journey on Signature Cruise Halong Bay and hope to have the pleasure of your company with us again.
- 12:00 to 12:30 – Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
Note:The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 2 years old: 1st child free of charge, from 2nd child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 2 – 7 years old: 50% of charge
- Aged 7 – 12 years old: 75% of charge
- Aged > 12 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- 2 Breakfast / 2 Lunch + 1 Brunch / 2 Dinner
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
5. Tour Excluded
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- All other services not mentioned above