1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 08:00 – Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office, departure to Halong bay.
- 12:15 – Transfer by tender to the Halong Golden Lotus Premium. Enjoy welcome drink. Start cruising to visit Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
- 13:00 to 14:00 – Have lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
- 14:30 – Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
- 16:00 – Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18:00 – Have cooking class on the cruise.
- 19:00 to 20:00 – Have dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
- 21:00 to 23:00 – Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
- Day 2:
- 06:00 – Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
- 07:15 – Have a breakfast.
- 08:15 – Transfer to the Day Cruise Boat and begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most secluded and untouched area.
- 09:00 – Enjoy kayaking to explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave.
- 11:00 – Return to the boat and relaxing, sun bathing on sundeck.
- 12:00 – A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day with seafood and grills.
- 13:00 – Cruise further to the Ba Trai Dao area.
- 14:00 – Swimming or sunbathing on the small ambiance beaches in Ba Trai Dao area.
- 15:30 – Explore the largest Van Gia fishing village in Halong Bay by Kayak. You will have chance to interact with local fishers.
- 17:00 – Return to Golden Lotus Premium Cruise.
- 19:30 – Have dinner and overnight the second night on the boat.
- Day 3:
- 06:00 – Starting your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- 07:15 – Have a breakfast
- 08:00 – To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Ti Top, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
- 09:30 – Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route.
- 10:45 – Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog).
(Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong harbour).
- 12:00 – Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
- 12:30 – Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30.
Note:The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 75% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 75% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats.
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During Halong bay tour for 2 days 1 night.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Golden Lotus Cruises: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
- Insurance on board.
5. Tour Excluded
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses.
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.