1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 07:45 – Picking up passengers at the meeting points and departing from Hanoi to Cat Ba.
- 10:00 – Going to Dinh Vu station.
- 10:15 – Boarding Dinh Vu – Cai Vieng high speed boat.
- 11:00 – Picking up at Cat Ba and going to the center of Cat Ba island.
- 12:00 – Visiting Ben Beo in Cat Ba island, boarding and travelling to Lan Ha bay which is one of the most gorgeous bays in the North of Vietnam. The boat will take visitors to visit Ba Trai Dao Bay. Visitors can go kayaking and swimming at Van Boi Beach.
- 18:00 – Enjoying the sunset on Lan Ha Bay and joining the cooking class
- 19:00 – Having dinner on board with many delicious seafood dishes
- 21:00 – Joining activities on board such as karaoke or squid fishing with staff.
- 23:00 – Staying overnight on board.
- Day 2:
- 06:30 – You can join the taichi (extreme right) – a wonderful way to nourish the body. It not only makes bodies become vigorous but also relax the nervous system, when sitting on the sundeck and enjoying the majestic bay scenery in the early morning.
- 07:30 – Having breakfast on board, visiting Viet Hai Village, riding to see the daily life activities of fishermen living in Viet Hai – Cat Ba.
- 09:30 – Returning boat and checking-out. While the boat continues its journey, you can freely relax, sunbath in sundeck, watch the bay on the boat.
- 10:45 – Having lunch
- 12:00 – Returning Beo station and getting on coach to Cai Vieng station.
- 13:30 – Getting on Cai Vieng – Hanoi high speed boat
- 14:15 – Returning Hanoi
- 16:00 – Arriving in Hanoi
Note:The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 75% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 75% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- Modern coach under the program
- Round-trip ticket for Cai Vieng – Dinh Vu high speed boat.
- Kayaking, cooking class, taichi
- Enthusiastic and experienced tour guides
- On-board rooms (02 visitors/ 1 room)
- Visiting tickets. Staying overnight on board tickets.
5. Tour Excluded
- Personal costs
- VAT tax