1. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1:
- 07:00 – Departure from Hanoi to Ba Be National Park.
- 09:00 – Stop for a rest at Bo Dau village where is very famous with a special cake named “Chung cake” and you will have your self-breakfast here.
- 10:00 – Visit Duom Temple, where people use for worshiping the leader of Tay ethnic – named Duong Tu Minh, who was prince consort twice under the Ly dynasty.
- 12:00 – Arrival in Cho Ra town, you have luch at the restaurant.
- 13:30 – Arrival at Buoclom wharf, embark the boat to Ba Be lake. Take a boat-trip along the Nang river. Stop at Puong cave, a small one but very famous with thousand of bats.
- 15:30 – Get in Ba Be lake. Visit to Anma temple, Widow islet then enjoy the bamboo rafting and swim in the fresh water in the summer.
- 17:30 – Hiking to the homestay (about 1km) in Pac Ngoi village, a small village of Tay people (Tay ethnic). Check in homestay and rest.
- 19:00 – Have dinner, enjoy traditional Tay musical performance (excluded). You can share the fee of show with other tourists.
- 21:00 – Overnight at homestay (the house on the stilts).
- Day 2:
- 06:00 – Breakfast at homestay and relax with a cup of coffee (self-pay)
- 07:00 – Check out and get in car to go to Cao Bang. You will conquer some beautiful passes such as: Wind pass, Khau Khang pass, Tai Ho Sin Pass, Cao Bac pass, Kneeling horse pass constantly…
- 11:30 – Have lunch at Quang Uyen town.
- 13:30 – Visit Ban Gioc Waterfall with 53m height, divided into 3 floors and it’s considered one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam and also the 4th largest waterfall in the top 10 most spectacular waterfalls in the world which are located on the border between the two countries.
- 15:00 – Visit Nguom Ngao cave, one of the most beautiful caves in the North of Vietnam with 3km long in total. It has a majestic stalactites and stalacmites system.
- 17:30 – Visit Knife forged village named Phu Sen on the way back to Cao Bang.
- 18:30 – Arrival in Cao Bang. Check in hotel.
- 19:30 – Have dinner. You will be free at night. Overnight at hotel in Cao Bang.
- Day 3:
- 06:00 – Check out. Have breakfast and arrival to Pac Bo, a historic sites with beautiful natural scenery, the first place President Ho Chi Minh came back to Vietnam after 30 years abroad.
- 12:00 – Have lunch in a local restaurant on the top of Wind pass.
- 18:30 – Arrival in Hanoi. Tour ends. Goodbye and See you again!
2. Transfer Services
- Shuttle Bus
3. Children Policy
- Aged < 4 years old: The first child free of charge. From the second child counted 50% of charge
- Aged 4 – 9 years old: 75% of charge
- Aged > 9 years old: Counted as adult
4. Tour Included
- A/C transfer
- 01 night at homestay in Pacngoi village.
- 01 night at hotel in Cao Bang, 02 persons/room
- All meals as mentioned (05 main meals and 02 breakfast)
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ba Be lake
- Bamboo rafting
- Fresh water on car, one bottle per day
- English speaking guide
- Security fee for foreigner
5. Tour Excluded
- Tax invoice
- Personal expenses are not included in the program
- Drinking on meals
- Tips for driver and tour guide